1. What is Only Jesus Medical Mission?
It is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (# 803317403) registered with the Texas Secretary of State on May 6, 2019.
2. Is Only Jesus Medical Mission an exempt organization per The Internal Revenue Service (IRS)?
Yes. IRS determined that Only Jesus Medical Mission (EIN 84-4616526) is exempt from federal income tax under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) on July 14, 2020.
3. What is the mission of the organization?
Our mission is to assist hospitals, clinics, and medical facilities, and medical missions.
4. What are the different programs?
Only JESUS Medical Mission has the following Programs: 1) Build and repair medical hospitals, clinics, and facilities; 2) Obtain equipment and supplies, including medical, dental, and laboratory; 3) Support medical missions; and 4) Provide education for health and wellness.
5. How much of my donation will go towards the programs?
Ninety (90%) of your Donations will go to the Programs you selected.
6. What are your on-going programs?
Our first program is helping build the nonprofit Mizmor Kaf Gimmel Hospital (DBA: Only Jesus Hospital) in Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Mindanao, Philippines. It is a regional tertiary general hospital, Cancer Center, Specialty Services (Heart, Stroke, Digestive Health), and behavioral unit.
7. Why choose to build a hospital in Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental, Northern Mindanao?
Oroquieta City is located in southern Philippines which is far from the metropolitan areas (Manila and Cebu) in the north. The Philippine archipelago is composed of 7,100 islands. Going to the metropolitan areas will require additional travel (1,154 kms to Manila and 361 kms to Cebu), time (by Air 2 ½ hours to Manila and 2 hours to Cebu; by Land 31 hours to Manila and 11 hours to Cebu), accommodation, and other incidentals. Check out Mizmor Kaf Gimmel Hospital’s website for more information – www.mizmorkafgimmelhospital.com.ph.
8. Why should I donate to Only Jesus Medical Mission?
Your gift, pooled with other support, will help us build a nonprofit hospital in the Philippines. Your donation is helping to impact about twelve million people in Southern Philippines receive quality, accessible, and affordable healthcare that is comparable to the metropolitan hospitals in the country.
9. How can I donate to Only Jesus Medical Mission?
Go to the website – www.onlyJesusmedicalmission.org/give-1. Thank you.